In the middle of the corona period, between January and August of this year, we did several surveys about work, money and satisfaction of musicians in Switzerland. Would you like to know exactly how it looks like? Here you can find the answers:
How much do we musicians earn?
Will I be fairly paid for my work?
How much do we work?
Work more or rather less?
Where do we work?
Satisfied with the general situation as a musician?
CORONA – News?
For the period October-December 2020; latest submission: December 20, 2020.
If you have already applied for emergency help at Suisse Culture Sociale, please remember to UPDATE your existing request: Suisse Culture Social will contact you by email to update your application. (Respectively if you login on the website with your already registered email address, you will receive a link that forwards you to your existing application.)
CORONA ACQUISITION REFUND FOR SELF-EMPLOYEES (Loss of earnings due to considerable loss of sales)
Corrigenda: It is limited to June 30, 2021 (not December 31, 2021, as written in the last newsletter).
The compensation is for self-employed persons who, as a result of measures taken against corona virus, suffered a loss of revenue per month of at least 55 percent compared to average revenue in the years 2015 to 2019.
Registration is already possible with most compensation funds.
CANTONAL COMPENSATION FUNDS – Direct link to the online registration:
- AI – Appenzell Innerrhoden
- AR – Appenzell Ausserrhoden (send via mail to: email@example.com)
- BE – Bern (send via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- FR – Freiburg (send via mail to: APGemail@example.com)
- GE – Genf (send via mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- GL – Glarus
- GR – Graubünden (send via mail to email@example.com)
- NE – Neuenburg (APG.Coronavirus@ne.ch)
- NW – Nidwalden
- OW – Obwalden
- SH – Schaffhausen
- SO – Solothurn (send via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- TI – Tessin
- UR – Uri
- ZG – Zug (send via mail to email@example.com)
We assume no responsibility for the correctness of the contents listed here. Although the information is checked for accuracy and timeliness, to the extent permitted by law we disclaim all responsibility for any undesirable consequences arising from the use of this information.